Do you have one or more crooked teeth? Are you looking for cosmetic dental treatment for your crooked teeth? Dr. Jacob Grapevine offers multiple treatments for crooked teeth in his Plano, TX dental office. He is Bioclear certified and has undergone Invisalign training and dental composite training for non-invasive cosmetic treamtent. With his extensive experience and continuing education in cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Grapevine is able to treat a variety of concerns, including crooked teeth, from his office.
Cosmetic Treatments for Crooked Teeth
Dr. Grapevine offers these cosmetic solutions for patients with crooked or misaligned teeth:
- Porcelain Veneers: Made of thin shells of porcelain ceramic, porcelain veneers cover the front of teeth and can restore balance to the smile. If patients have single slightly crooked teeth, veneers can make the tooth blend in with the rest of the smile.
- Tooth Bonding: Dental bonding is similar to veneers in that its material can cover teeth. Tooth bonding is a less permanent and yet more economical option for patients.
- Lumineers: Lumineers are a type of dental veneer that does not require tooth preparation or any removal of the tooth structure. We recommend this treatment for patients with tooth sensitivity who want permanent results.
- Bioclear: Bioclear is an alternative to both tooth bonding and porcelain veneers. This treatment uses composite resin and plastic matrices to close gaps between teeth and improve the appearance of slightly crooked teeth.
- Invisalign: Clear Invisalign aligners can treat mild to moderate orthodontic problems, including crooked teeth. We will take digital impressions of the teeth in order to accurately plan the positioning of the teeth. Patients are provided with a pair of aligners every two weeks as the teeth shift.
Request a Dental Consultation
Create a more balanced and healthier smile with cosmetic treatments for crooked teeth. If you are a new patient of Dr. Grapevine, call his dental office for care at (972) 268-6480. Current patients may call (972) 596-3702. You may also schedule an appointment with Dr. Grapevine on our website. Let us know if you have any questions about your treatment options. We will also determine your candidacy for each treatment at your next consultation.