Flexible Payment Options to Best Meet Your Needs
Jacob Grapevine, DDS offers a range of convenient payment options to fit your budget. Here’s how:
- We accept all major credit cards. Earn points or miles by using your credit card.
- Payment plans with 0% interest through CareCredit and Citi Health Card. See below for more information.
- Pre-payment plans to keep you in a budget.
- Assistance utilizing your Health Savings Account to maximize tax benefits while minimizing out of pocket expenses.
- Phasing treatment over time to fit your budget without sacrificing the quality of dental care.
- We file dental insurance on your behalf.
We offer low interest and no interest financing for up to 12 months through CareCredit and Citi Health Card. Get approved today!
Visit CareCredit online to apply for dental financing through CareCredit.
Visit Citi Cards online to apply for financing through Citi Health Card.
As a courtesy to our patients, we will file your dental insurance for you, not all dental offices will file your dental insurance. Dental insurance is a benefit provided by your employer to help with a patient’s dental needs.
Dental insurance is very different than medical insurance. Medical insurance is a contract that states after the patient pays the annual maximum, the insurance company pays the rest in an effort to save the patient’s life if necessary. Dental insurance is better defined as a dental benefit. The plans selected by your employer are designed to help offset costs and help you stay healthy, but not to insure your mouth in any and all situations. That is why medical insurance is more costly in comparison to dental insurance plans.Your employer has selected the dental insurance plan that is available to you.
There are numerous dental insurance plans with several differences. Our office is trained to understand the benefits of your specific plan and will help you receive the benefits your plan provides.
We are honored you have selected Dr. Jacob Grapevine, DDS in Plano, TX to provide you with the best dental care. It is a privilege to serve and develop a relationship with you and not just your teeth. If you know of someone who is looking for this type of service and care, please share our name with them.