Growing in both popularity and effectiveness, cosmetic dentistry in Plano, TX has improved in quality in recent years. With advancements in technology and material, cosmetic dentists now offer patients treatment options that can both improve overall dental health and the aesthetics of their smile. Keep in mind that many cosmetic dental concerns are also dental health concerns.
Dallas cosmetic dentist Dr. Jacob Grapevine offers cosmetic dental procedures for addressing missing teeth, dental anxiety, crooked teeth and many other common concerns affecting the aesthetics and health of your smile. Our cosmetic treatments include:
- Smile Makeover – A smile makeover will include any combination of restorative and cosmetic dentistry treatments. It is a plan, rather than a single treatment, to help patients achieve their best smile.
- Invisalign – Invisalign Clear Aligners offer patients a discreet way to straighten their teeth. It involves several sets of clear aligners that will you change out every week to gently realign your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer Zoom WhiteSpeed, and in-office teeth whitening system that can lighten your teeth up to eight shades in 45 minutes. We also offer at-home teeth whitening to fit your budget and busy schedule.
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers are thin shells that are permanently cemented to the front of your teeth. They can hide almost any cosmetic imperfection.
- Lumineers – Lumineers are similar to porcelain veneers except your dentist will not need to remove healthy tooth structure before bonding them to the front of your teeth.
- Cosmetic Bonding – Cosmetic bonding is a simple and affordable way to correct many teeth imperfections. A composite dental resin is bonded to your teeth and then sculpted by Dr. Grapevine to blend in naturally with the rest of your teeth.
Straighten Your Smile in Dallas, TX
Our smiles are often the first thing new people notice. Having a healthy and vibrant smile can build confidence, helping you succeed both socially and professionally. Dr. Grapevine is highly trained in Invisalign and Smart Moves, two effective and discreet ways to adjust minor to moderate alignment concerns.
These invisible braces are treatment options for teens and adults that can gently reposition the teeth and restore a healthy bite. Easily removable and made of a soft comfortable material, both Smart Moves and Invisalign reduce irritation of the mouth, while working effectively to straighten teeth.
Dallas Complete Dentistry
Dr. Grapevine works with patients who have cosmetic concerns on an individual basis. Using the Dawson Academy philosophy of complete dentistry, Dr. Grapevine takes time to evaluate all aspects of dental health to ensure lasting results. Complete dentistry includes not just the teeth and the gums, but the function of the jaw joints. Dr. Grapevine has advanced training with complex dental concerns such as TMJ. An underlying bite problem can be the cause of many dental concerns, and can compromise the integrity of your results if not addressed as part of your treatment plan.
Schedule A Dental Exam Today
Ready to restore or enhance your natural smile with cosmetic dentistry for a renewed confidence in your appearance? Schedule an appointment with Dr.Grapevine at Signature Dentistry.
Dr. Grapevine will work with you to build a comprehensive dental health plan. We welcome new patients from Dallas, Plano, and Frisco, TX. Contact our office at 972.268.6480 or use our convenient online request form and we will contact you shortly.